Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thanks From The Heart


I’ve put this off for so long that I am downright embarrassed to post it, but I simply had to publically make due thanks to the people who cared enough to send me some lovely Chinese New Year gifts.
I won this hamper in a lucky draw at one of my client's annual dinners.
This hamper came from The Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur. No, I did not load the same image twice!
This is proof of it!

A lot of the contents were shared among family and friends, but the warmth they contained and the regard of the giver for the recipient still glows warm and strong in my heart!
So thank you everyone, especially Lee Meng Hong of The Legend Kuala Lumpur for always remembering my love of beauty and whimsy, and keeping something special for me each year!
For two years in a row The Legend has won my prize for most innovative CNY gift!
This lovely wooden box has the rabbit on the lid, and a lovely gold clasp.
Inside the box are porcelain jars with tea. Under the tea was a collection of cookies in small square boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment