Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank God It’s Jade Paying


Nothing delights me more than when Jade Woon comes to spend some time with my little family. She eats pretty lightly, but she knows my penchant for largesse and she indulges me just as she indulges Erin with all manner of pretty dresses from Juicy Couture, H&M, Polo and Burberry.

After a day where she unpacked treasure after thoughtful treasure from her suitcase, we ended up at TGIF where I pigged out, Erin sampled and Kit shook his head!
If Baby Bop ate Mac & Cheese like this, it would not be talked about as being so good for her! 
Sloppy but yummy nachos.
The chicken outstripped the veggies in the Cajun Salad.
Erin's chicken fingers came free since there were adults dining.
Jade went for the chicken and shrimp.
Kit's steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment