Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bali High!


My decision to have lunch at Ole Ole Bali at Empire Shopping Gallery was one of the best foodie calls I have ever made. I liked the décor looking in from outside, what with the open show kitchen and the carved Balinese furniture and candles in bowls of water.

When the food came, I was even gladder. The spicing was terrific, the portions proportionate to the prices, and the service as real as the Bali I remembered before the Caucasians went in and ruined the prices for Malaysians!

Ole Ole Bali
Empire Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS 16/1
SS 16, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor


The Gado Gado is a meal by itself, with its tender cubes of pressed rice, and rice peanut sauce.

The Balinese take on rotisserie chicken was a tad too peppery!

The nasi campur is beautifully presented and patrons can choose from chicken, beef, or seafood.
Kit enjoying the Balinese version of ice kacang.

No comments:

Post a Comment