Saturday, April 9, 2011

A List


It’s been a long, long time since I’ve been out at night for a night of munchies and live music. It took a friend reaching the limit of her amazing tolerance level to get me out. She just needed a friend and I needed to remember what life was before an 8pm curfew! 

I’ve passed Artista at Tropicana City Mall quite a few times and always wondered about it. I liked the looks of the place, and today I found out how I liked the food too! 
Chicken wings and Guinness.

Potato and leek soup.

Squid rings.

A night out needed to be maxed with a chiller of beer, so we had Heineken in a bucket. Finger food was the order of the night, save my potato and leek soup which I found quite hearty, despite it not being as chunky as I would have liked. 

The squid rings were great, really tender and well-seasoned. The chicken wings inspired me to chase the Heinies with a darker brew, so I ordered a Guinness draft which went down really well, cutting through the cumulated oil of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment