Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Too Much, Too Fast

I confess, I am an over-orderer. I, like Nigella Lawson, am into excess. Thankfully the last excess was on my poor brother-in-law's credit card when we dined at the Italiannies in Empire Shopping Gallery with his Swiss and Muar friends.

The meal passed in a stupor of food, but I do know that I took the restaurant manager to task for letting the server misguide me on the portions needed. To their credit, the restaurant took one of the plates of pasta out from the bill.

This is a selection of what we had that fuzzy night!
A little crusty bread, olive oil and vinegar.

Nicely seasoned calamari.
Stuffed mushrooms.
Platter of cheese balls, calamari and hmmm, I don't remember!
Pizza number 1.
Margerita pizza.
Fettucine carbonara.
Seafood spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment