Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Beef With Friday's

You know what? If it ain't pork, it should not be ribs. And that's our final word. Yes. Kit and I have decided after a pathetic, charred meal of BBQ beef ribs at TGI Friday's that we will no longer eat ribs at any of these American style restaurants again. It may be the beef they use, or they way they cannot cook, but it is sinful to blow RM54.90 on a hard, dry, charcoal-crackled meal.
Bad (and dry) to the bone!
It may also be the fault of the kitchen, because the chicken with the basil pasta also came out dry. Breast is already stringy. Add a few moments lapse of concentration and it becomes a cat's cradle of dried out fibre.
That's a lot to eat. Especially if it sucks!
Thankfully I was saved by my appetizers!
Boneless wings.
Mac N Cheese.
Thankfully, my mum-in-law thought her fish and chips superb! Whew.
Fish and chips, RM29.90. Is it me, or is eating out getting massively pricey?

No comments:

Post a Comment