Monday, January 2, 2012

Tarbush Revisited

There was a lot of eating during the last quarter of 2011, so I will make my entries brief until I catch up. I had this pleasant lunch with one of fantastic designer friends, Nick Foong. He and I went to college together and meeting up is always a pleasure. This meal was at Tarbush, the place which began my love affair for Middle Eastern food. This is the original branch in Ampang.
Fatoush Salad with olive oil, lemon juice and crisp bread bits.




Vine leaves stuffed with rice are not very popular with the locals who shudder at the briny saltiness of the pickled leaves, but I love them and think they're very refreshing. 


The Mixed Grill satisfies even the most carnivorous.
The chicken chop comes with spiced rice.

Tarbush
Lot G05, Ground Floor, Ampang Point Shopping Centre, Jalan Mamanda 3, 68000 Ampang, Selangor
Tel / Fax: 03 4253 4177

No comments:

Post a Comment