Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Subway Sandwiches & Salads

People ask why I eat at Subway when I have a husband who can fix sandwiches as delicious as the jamon iberico one in the few posts before this. Well, like every good fast food franchise, Subway is built on laziness and convenience. My laziness, their convenience.

How else can I have bread choices other than while or wholemeat, and veggies other than cucumber and tomatoes? And if you think I am dicing up a bunch of crabstick, you've got the wrong gal!
Crabstick on honey oat bread.

As such, I had the six inch crab stick sub with honey oat bread (RM7.50), with all the veggies and some mayo. I really like the breads at Subway. They are so appealing, and taste really full-bodied and fresh. One reason I never ask for a toasted sandwich.
Chicken soup for the soul did not come from a can.

Oatmeal raisin cookie (on top) and chocolate chip cookie. Another thing Subway does well!

The cup of soup was naturally a pre-mix, but it was fine for Erin who gets a little tired of my too-natural soups sometimes. I know I can get a can of Campbell's for under the RM4.90 which this cup costs, but oh well. The two cookies (deliciously chewy oat and raisin and traditional chocolate chip which Erin had for tea later) rounded up the meal for RM4.50. My whole tab was RM16.89.

Subway
Lot G515 B&C
Ground Floor
Subang Parade
5 Jalan SS16/1
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment