Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lay's Salt & Vinegar Crisps

Flat out, the best crisps in town.

This is my ultimate indulgence. There is zero redeeming nutritional value, especially for a person who puts on a kilo just from thinking up dinner menus, but they are so sinfully good. The combination of salt and the acidity of the vinegar, the sharp whiff of the combination of ingredients... oh man!

Truly, I am able to resist crisps. Pringles, no problem. Mr Potato, pass. Even the other Lay's flavours have been known to be passed on. But this, this is my downfall. The only good thing about it is the hefty price tag. Hovering between RM7-RM9, I consider it a luxury item in my shopping cart. It's not an impulse buy. However, Presto, the grocery store at Citta Mall had these going for RM5.99, so I grabbed two packs. Needless to say none are left!

No comments:

Post a Comment