Monday, October 10, 2011

A Mexican November


Last week the Public Relations manager of Armada Hotel called me up to ask me to swing by the hotel today. November was going to be the month of Mexican food, following October’s successful Spanish promotion, and my dear friend Chef Chew was making me a Mexican lasagna. 
If Mexican food lights a fire under you, head over to Armada Hotel in PJ in November for some authentic delights.

I was presented with this sheet of decadently meaty, cheesy lasagna, Mexicanized by the inclusion of tortillas and South Of The (American) Border spices. It was not just one helping. It was a whole tray of it – easily eight full ala carte servings! 

It was only natural I shared the wealth, so helpings went to my friends in the neighbourhood. Pastor Aaron Tham who lives down my road is not of the same denomination as me, but I truly hope his fervent wish that ‘God bless me richly for sharing my riches’ will mean I can pay off my mortgage in less than 30 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment