Monday, November 8, 2010

It’s honestly here!


This book is Write Pix Unlimited's  first foray into recipe book publishing. Write Pix is the company I own with Kit. We specialize in editorial provision and fine photography, and niche ourselves as providers of an integral part of the publishing process. After all, no writer, no book. No editor, no clean copy. No photos, no interest. More on our company on www.writepix.com. For the record, I am the Editorial Director, Kit is the Image Director. For this blog, I take all the pictures and I can truthfully say I suck at it, so please don't judge this book by its poor photograph!


Honest Food is a Resorts World Genting project to mark the company’s 45th anniversary. It is a recipe book featuring 45 recipes of some of Genting’s best selling dishes. I wrote the book; Kit photographed it, and my talented friend Pat Seow designed it. It was coordinated and printed by World Asia Publishing, a company who has engaged my services for a good five over years.

Unfortunately, it is not for sale. I believe the plan is to give it out to VIP guests. However, we’ve bought copies so I have some if anyone is interested. I’ll even sign it for free. Snicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment