Friday, January 4, 2013

Krispy Kreme Thursdays

The things we do for our kids! Erin came home from kindergarten and told me that the younger class had doughnuts for break while her class got porridge. She was quite let down about that, so I promised her a Krispy Kreme doughnut after she had her nap.


I chose a box of 6 at the Subang Parade outlet - two glazed originals, peanut butter, the chocolate iced one with sprinkles Erin asked for, an Oreo cheesecake and cheesecake. The Christmas variants were a thing of the past, which was sad, because the gingerbread ones were great!


I had a very nice surprise when my box cost me RM8.60! That's cause it was Thursday and Citibank credit card holders got a free doughnut with every one purchased! The catch is that you can't buy more than three at a time! That was fine with me, since I know full well the calorie bombs they are! As it was, I ended up finishing Erin's doughnut. Like me, she's attracted to the look of food, before the taste. Unlike me, if she does not want to, she is not going to make herself finish her portion. A lesson I would do very well to take to heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment