Sunday, January 2, 2011

Out with the old, on with the… old?

Desserts!

The sign says it all.
Why fix it when it ain’t broke? Why should I go to some untried bistro or buffet to celebrate a New Year when I know somewhere which never disappoints?

And so, to celebrate 2011 with our newly wedded friends Lim Ying May and Peter Gabriel (unfortunate he shares the same name with the Genesis singer!), where else did I make reservations but at Utara Coffeehouse at Armada?
Soft shelled crabs bring rapture!

Chef Chew was supposed to be at work, but had a last minute engagement, but I’m quite at home with the rest of the chefs, including the very talented Alias. As usual, we had extra delicacies brought to the table from the Japanese bistro, including a very good deep-fried soft shelled crab which had Kit and May squabbling like alley dogs.
The pretty cold cuts and salad section.


The food was the usual amazing spread. What else can I say which has not been said?

No comments:

Post a Comment