Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fentimans Curiosity Cola

Nothing can make me break my usual disdain for carbonated drinks more than a well-written beverage menu. Hence, while at La Bodega in Bangsar Shopping Centre for a meeting, I succumbed to a fizzy drink by this British traditional drink maker.

Curiosity killed this cat, certainly!
Fentimans has been brewing drinks since 1905 and are known for their 'botanical brews'. This means using products sourced from nature, to give their drinks flavour. Since cola is originally made from the sasparilla tree's bark, I guess this means the natural ingredient for this cola came from parts of a tree.

However, apart from the lack of the nauseating carbonation of modern-day pop drinks, and a subtler flavour, this cola didn't do much for my curiousity!

No comments:

Post a Comment