Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pass!


Rum and raisin with cookies and cream.

Rum crunch and black sesame.
It’s official, the gelato at Gelatomio is no longer worth my money. It used to be much better when the bear mascot was cute and coloured like a real teddy, holding a cone of different coloured scoops of gelato. Now, as the bear turned all blue, the gelato too leaves me all cold.
Kit had a scoop of rum and raisin and cookies and cream. I tried both, and found the former passable and the latter insipid. I got rum crunch which was rum with hazelnut. Definitely a level down from the rum and raisin. The black sesame was good, with a nice crunch of toasted sesame bits, but it just lacked that richness on the tongue, and the fullness of flavour. Coupled with bored service from the counter at Berjaya Times Square, and Kit’s inability to log into their advertised free wifi, I have to say this brand is non grata.

No comments:

Post a Comment